Compass Regional Hospice is closely monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic, and is following the protocols put forth by the CDC and the Maryland Department of Health.
Visitation to Inpatient Care Units:
As always, we are welcoming loved ones who want to visit our patients for essential end-of-life visits within the gathering guidelines set by the State of Maryland:
- Visiting hours will be between the hours of 2p and 7p.
- Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms based on CDC and CMS guidelines prior to entering the center.
- Patients may have no more than 1 visitors at a time.
- Patients may only have 1 visitor per day.
- Visitors may visit for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Visitors must wear a mask the entire time they are in the building and stay in the patient’s room during the visit.
- All individuals must maintain social distancing practice (6 feet between) individuals during visitation.
- The visitation policy is subject to change based on State of Maryland guidelines.
If you’re looking for a unique way to honor your loved one, consider sponsoring a brick in honor or in memory of a loved one. For more information contact Kenda Leager at email@example.com or
Employment Opportunities at Compass Regional Hospice. Come Grow With Us!
Come grow with Compass Regional Hospice, the leader in hospice care, palliative care and grief support in Queen Anne’s, Kent and Caroline counties.
Current openings include:
- Hospice Aides (CNA/Med Tech)
- Hospice Nurses
To view job descriptions of our current openings, please visit HERE.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Human Resources at Compass Regional Hospice, 160 Coursevall Drive, Centreville, MD 21617.
Amazon Charity List
Support Compass Regional Hospice by purchasing items on our Amazon Charity List! Our wishlist is full of products and supplies that help us help our patients and their families make the very most of their time together. Make a meaningful contriburtion with just one click, and visit our wishlist here!